Reviews

Blood Moon is clever, witty, captivating and spine-chilling... a suspenseful journey that left me cheering for the good guys along with tense moments that left me at the very edge of my seat.>>Read More>>

--Blood Moon, reviewed by Little Sunshine, Joyfully Reviewed. 8/2007


SWEET MOON DREAMS is an exceptionally powerful story by author Rose Marie Wolf. Capturing the readers’ attention from the beginning, she delivers a pulse pounding ride that has you on the edge of your seat with all the twists and turns this author delivers... >>Read More>>

--Sweet Moon Dreams, reviewed by Dawn, Love, Romances and More. 11/2007




Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ok...so...

So, haven't updated in a very long time. All I can say is I hope to get back into blogging and updating regularly.
Life is crazy.

1 comment:

Hazel Farlough said...

Hi, I'm Hazel Farlough. I started following your blog a while back. I found it when I was paroozing across the Blogger network. I am interested in your books, and am writing some of my own. I am happy that you might be posting again... maybe you can give me some tips on writing.

~Hazel <3